Monday, June 10, 2013

What I know About Badgers

Due to the title of my blog a few people (my mother) have asked for a post that actually deals with a badger… this is that post. Awkwardly enough I don’t know very much about badgers at all. I've limited the post to the five things I know best about badgers.

1. Badgers are nocturnal-man-eating-wilder-beasts – or at least that’s what I was told when I was four. I've tried to overcome the stigma but I still jump when I see a badger den in the woods. They apparently have talons and a temper. So I am prepared never to see a badger if it means staying alive.

2.  Cruella Deville's hair piece was actually made from badger fur.

3. If a badger dressed up as Elvis it would look a little odd and people might ask questions.
4. However if a badger dressed up as Lady Gaga nobody would think it was out of sorts. 
5. Badgers appear to spend much of their time being run over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow This Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner